YouTube is now the second biggest search engine behind Google and has a billion unique visitors every month. The search engine algorithms now rank video content very highly and in the digital age, every business including accounting firms, needs to be a publisher and media business. We all know the importance of appearing on page one of a Google search and the fact is, you’re 53 times more likely to appear on page one if you have video content on your website.
Videos have the power to engage and influence an audience plus they can boost your search results. Research suggests that by 2017 up to 90% of internet traffic will be video. To harness the power of video, careful planning is required and we offer accountants a video service that includes the production of the scripts that you simply read off a teleprompter in our recording studio. Next, we do the post production work including the incorporation of branded intro’s and out-tro’s plus graphics to highlight the key messages in the video. The finished product is high quality, professional videos that run for between ninety seconds and three minutes. These videos are then uploaded to your website and your YouTube channel.
Here is an example of a video produced by P J Camm and Associates for a member of our Accountants Accelerator Group:
There are more than 20 scripts to choose from including:
- Corporate Introductory Video
- Negative Gearing & Property - 5 Things Every Investor Needs to Know
- Five Things Every Business Start Up Needs to Know
- Accounting for Tradespeople
- What you need to know before you set up a Self Managed Super Fund
- Alternative Business Structures
- Accounting Software Options
- What Type of Accounting Software Suits Your Business
- Registrations for a Start-Up business
- How to Plan and Build a Killer Website
- What You Need to know when Employing Staff
And Many Others...
Firms that fail to use online video could lose market share, weaken their brand and lose relevance with their ideal type of client, particularly if you are targeting the younger demoographic. The statistics around video are compelling including:
- 78% of people watch video online at least once a week
- 55% watch video online every day
- 57% of consumer internet traffic will come from video by 2015
- 500 years worth of content is uploaded to YouTube every day
- 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute
Price for one video is $990 which includes corporatization and final production. A package of 3 videos from the above menu is $2200 and a package of 5 is $2750. All recordings are done in our offices in Malvern Victoria.