If you're looking to grow your accounting practice through a marketing campaign or you simply want to buy fees, we are a Melbourne based consultancy group that work exclusively with Australian accounting firms.
Our broking services are designed to help firms looking to buy or sell fees while accountants looking for organic growth should look at our marquis marketing service, the Accountants Accelerator Group. This coaching programme is designed to help you grow your accounting practice so you can spend more time helping clients, not finding clients. The programme includes the construction of your Accelerator Website that is tailored to your niche services and industries and some of your members are generating 6 figure returns year on year from their website.
Our marketing services and tools are designed to help you attract more of your ideal type of client and you can read more about these results in our Marketing Case Study and our newsletter for the profession, The General Journal.
We work with firms at all the various stages of the business life cycle from start-up right through to sale and succession. If you're planning to start your practice or if you're an established firm looking to rejuvenate your ageing client base, we can help you. Our clients are generally committed, pro-active and ambitious accountants who recognise the importance of marketing and seek to deliver services beyond compliance. If you want to do more than just keep the score for your clients contact us today.
What Type of Accountants Do We Service?
We primarily work with smaller accounting firms with one to three partners and up to 25 staff. They all want to grow the firm and maximise their profitability and practice value. They recognise the importance of marketing and are prepared to work hard but they also want to work smarter.
Our clients are scattered all over Australia from Perth to Melbourne to Townsville and our network of accounting firms across the country is now more than 2500 accounting firms.
Contact us today if you’re:
- Looking to grow your accounting practice
- Struggling to win new clients or your ideal type of client
- Thinking of starting your own accounting firm
- In need of a marketing action plan or business plan for the future
- Contemplating selling your accounting practice or a parcel of fees
- Looking to buy an accounting practice or a parcel of fees
- Worried about your ageing client base and your gross fees are flat lining
- Lacking the strategies or direction to grow your firm
- Poised for growth but need some assistance to take the next step
- Confused about your marketing options and where to start
- Wanting to develop some niche markets with in your accounting practice
- In need of a website that will attract your ideal type of business client
- Looking to systemise the processes around the niche markets in your practice
- Wanting to transition the practice from compliance to consulting
- Contemplating adding additional client services to grow your revenue and profits
- Concerned with your succession plan and exit strategy
We pride ourselves on our practical and personal foundations with our Managing Director, Pat Camm having been ‘in your shoes’ as a sole practitioner for 13 years. We understand your key concerns including growing your practice, work flow management, profitability, work life balance, staffing and succession. The personal touch comes from the fact that he has visited the offices of nearly every accounting firm in our large network in his role as the former Victorian distributor of the software program, Cashflow Manager.
Are you Looking to Buy or Sell fees?
You’ll find our website contains something for everyone in public practice including:
- The General Journal, our FREE newsletter that is specifically for accountants and is full of practice
management tips and marketing ideas to help you grow your accounting firm
- Articles and information on topics including the practice of the future, marketing your firm, buying or selling a practice plus bolting on additional services to generate more revenue in your practice
- FREE downloadable e-booklets on marketing and ways to boost your practice profitability
Contact us today and let’s get to work ON your practice so it is more profitable, valuable and saleable.