HELPING ACCOUNTANTS GROW AND SUCCEED ...
If you're looking to grow your accounting practice and improve your profitability welcome to P J Camm & Associates. We are a Melbourne based marketing consultancy group that work exclusively with committed, pro-active and ambitious accountants across Australia.
Our services to the profession are both broad and deep. When you combine our breakthrough marketing strategies with our range of unique tools, systems and software programs you can expect results including more referrals and a brand that resonates with your target markets. Our websites for accountants focus on your niche markets and are proven to generate more of your ideal type of client.
Whether you're in start up mode or an established practice looking to rejuvenate your ageing client base we can help you. We recognise the need to deliver cost effective solutions and our approach is personal so you enjoy support, guidance and accessibility along the way.
What Type of Accountants Do We Service?
We primarily work with smaller accounting firms with one to three partners and up to 25 staff. They all want to grow their firm and maximise their profitability and practice value. They recognise the importance of marketing and are prepared to work hard but they also want to work smarter.
Our clients are principally based in Victoria but we are expanding nationally courtesy of our road show of practice management seminars, our cutting edge websites and ongoing referrals. We now service a network of more than 2500 accounting firms across the country and we are perfectly placed to assist accountants who also want to buy or sell fees.
In 2012 we launched the Accountants Accelerator Group exclusively for firms who are looking to accelerate their success and spend more time working ON their practice. Membership is strictly limited to 18 firms each year and the current batch of members are producing outstanding results.
Contact us today if you’re:
- Looking to grow your accounting practice
- Struggling to win new clients or your ideal type of client
- Thinking of starting your own accounting firm
- In need of a marketing action plan or business plan for the future
- Contemplating selling your accounting practice or a parcel of fees
- Looking to buy an accounting practice or a parcel of fees
- Worried about your ageing client base and your gross fees are flat lining
- Lacking the strategies or direction to grow your firm
- Poised for growth but need some assistance to take the next step
- Confused about your marketing options and where to start
- Wanting to develop some niche markets with in your accounting practice
- In need of a website that will attract your ideal type of business client
- Looking to systemise the processes around the niche markets in your practice
- Wanting to transition the practice from compliance to consulting
- Contemplating adding additional client services to grow your revenue and profits
- Concerned with your succession plan and exit strategy
We pride ourselves on our practical and personal foundations with our Managing Director, Pat Camm having been ‘in your shoes’ as a sole practitioner for 13 years. We understand your key concerns including growing your practice, work flow management, profitability, work life balance, staffing and succession. The personal touch comes from the fact that he has visited the offices of nearly every accounting firm in our large network in his role as Victorian distributor of the software program, Cashflow Manager.
Are you looking to buy or sell fees?
You’ll find our website contains something for everyone in public practice including:
- The General Journal, our FREE newsletter that is specifically for accountants and is full of practice
management tips and marketing ideas to help you grow your accounting firm
- Articles and information on topics including the practice of the future, marketing your firm, buying or selling a practice plus bolting on additional services to generate more revenue in your practice
- FREE downloadable e-booklets on marketing and ways to boost your practice profitability
Contact us today and let’s get to work ON your business so it is more profitable, valuable and saleable.
The Team at P.J. Camm & Associates
Why Is It So for Accountants?
The internet has changed consumer behaviour forever and most people are now very comfortable buying products online including books, shoes and electronics. The question for accountants is - Do business owners buy accounting services online?Read More…