As Michael Gerber points out in his book, The E Myth – Why Most Businesses Don’t Work and What To Do About It, “Most people work IN their business. The secret is NOT to work IN it, it’s to work ON it so that you don’t have to work IN it.” Sure, you’ve heard it all before but the truth is, most principals and partners in accounting firms struggle to find time to work on their business.
Our services to the profession are both broad and deep. We service a network of more than 2,300 firms across Victoria and other states that is expanding on the back of our annual national road show of seminars. Our services include general consultancy, marketing consultancy, profitability diagnostics and benchmarking. We also help firms develop content rich websites to attract new business and if you are looking to buy or sell a practice, a parcel of fees, merge or want to investigate partnership opportunities, we can assist. Our vehicle and equipment finance service offers excellent rates of finance for your clients together with referral rewards and access to fleet discounts.
While our consulting services provide you with the ‘why and what to do’, our software and range of purpose built tools for the profession provide you with the ‘how to do’. You can read more about these tools in the Products section of this website or you can download ‘The Essential Product Catalogue for Tax and Accounting Professionals’.
Contact us today if you’re:
- Looking to grow your accounting practice but are struggling to win new clients
- Thinking of starting your own practice and need a marketing or business plan
- Contemplating buying or selling an accounting practice or a parcel of fees
- An established firm with an ageing client base who are flat lining
- Lacking strategy or need a marketing action plan to grow your firm
- Poised for growth but need some assistance to take the next step
- Confused about your marketing options and where to start
- Looking to systemise the processes around the niche markets in your practice
- Wanting to transition the practice from compliance based to consulting
- Looking to grow your revenue and profits by adding additional client services
We primarily work with smaller accounting firms with one to three partners and up to 25 staff. They are generally ambitious accountants who want to grow their firm and maximise their profitability and practice value. They recognise the importance of marketing and are willing to put some resources and tools behind the strategies so they deliver consistent and quality advice to their clients. They invest in their practice and are prepared to work hard but they also want to work smarter.
We believe our offering is unique and our pro-active team is incredibly passionate about Helping Accountants Succeed. Speak to us today and let’s get to work ON your business so it is more profitable, valuable and saleable.